Friday, January 17, 2014

New Beginnings

It's important to have a niche when you're blogging, selling something, or really doing much of anything online. I know this, and I've known this for several years. I've always had a hard time deciding on a niche for myself. I could write about writing - it's something I know well. I could write about parenting. There is a lot I could do, but what do I want to do?

I love marketing. And I love writing. So, I'm going to put the two together. There are tons of marketing blogs and gurus out there, but that's ok. I'm not trying to say I know everything, because I don't. Things are always changing in the marketing world. But I do know enough. And what I don't know, I am happy and excited to learn.

So, with this post I have made the decision. I am going to focus on business and marketing. I am also making a goal to practice what I preach. It's harder than most give credit for. I know that updating your blog multiple times a week is crucial for marketing purposes, so I'm going to do that. Look forward to more marketing and business posts in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment